The Pearman Personality Integrator™ (Pearman™) is a scientifically validated assessment that generates over 1,000,000 profiles of personality type. Working with your client, you are able to examine personality as a relationship between behaviors that come naturally and those that are demonstrated in work, home and social environments.
This segment is the sixth in a series that will explore the unique elements of the Pearman, with a focus on More Science. Write to us to receive past segments via email.
The Pearman brings you rigorous scientific accuracy in an assessment with a sophisticated, professional, and intuitive design. As a normed assessment (Table 1) complete with scores, validity indicators, item-level information, and strong psychometric backing, the Pearman brings a scientific approach to personality type assessment. As a certified user of the Pearman Personality Integrator, you can depend on the robust and meticulous scientific methods used in the development of the assessment.
The intuitive framework coupled with sound psychometric properties positions the Pearman to be one of the most effective personality type and development tools in the field. You can rely on the scientific backing that connects your client’s responses with personal and professional development opportunities. In its creation and reporting of results, the Pearman provides theoretical completeness, measurement accuracy, and sound scientific methodology.
Psychometric Reliability and Validity
The Pearman was constructed by generating items to fit specific pre-defined constructs, and the final item selection was based on statistical item analysis using empirical data as well as the opinions of a panel of experienced personality type practitioners. The Pearman has extensive empirical evidence (see the User’s Handbook for more information) supporting its development and use.
Scientific advantages of using the Pearman assessment include:
- a large normative database of 2,400 participants that provides a representative sample of a professional population;
- the effective integration of Dr. Carl Jung’s original work with over 30 years of Dr. Roger Pearman’s expertise and research;
- a multidimensional scope providing scores for higher-order personality attitudes and functions, mental functions, the Total FlexIndex score, and the five subscales of the Pearman FlexIndex;
- five indicators for interpreting the validity of results;
- strong evidence of statistical reliability and validity;
- versatility and applicability across multiple domains, with effective use in corporate, educational, clinical, medical, and research settings;
- an extensive and growing library of supporting resource options.
Kandidata Asia is proud to have been the first in Asia to conduct the certification of the Pearman Personality Integrator in January 2016 in Singapore. The next certification course is on 5 & 6 September 2016.
What makes the Pearman different from other personality profiling tools? It offers:
What makes it unique? The Pearman Personality Integrator
How will you be able to use the Pearman?
What is the cost of the certification?
Benefits of Pearman Certification:
What does certification include?
How do I register? CLICK HERE to complete the registration form.
Please contact us for further details and in case of any questions.