The End of Personality Stereotypes is here … More Coachable Moments with the Pearman Personality Integrator™
The Pearman Personality Integrator™ (Pearman™) is a scientifically validated assessment that generates over 1,000,000 profiles of personality type. Working with your client, you are able to examine personality as a relationship between behaviors that come naturally and those that are demonstrated in work, home and social environments.
This segment is the fourth in a series that will explore the unique elements of the Pearman, with a focus on More Coachable Moments. Write to us to receive past segments via email.
The Pearman Personality Integrator features both Coach and Client reports. These reports have been developed to ensure that your client fully understands his or her personality type and flexibility skills as well as how the two parts of the assessment can be integrated to further develop his or her abilities. You can also discuss your client’s scores relative to a representative population, providing the context necessary to understand the full scope of their personality and flex. Finally, hone developmental targets further through exploration of your client’s item responses provided in the Coach report.
The Pearman Coach and Client reports can be customized according to the individual user’s needs. Options are provided for specific statistics, contextual text, additional content (e.g., Leadership Lens), and the integration of scores from another assessment (e.g., EQ-i 2.0®).
As a Coach, you have the choice to include or exclude any of these tools as part of the Coach’s Report:
- the Coach’s Guide to a feedback session, which is a condensed version of the recommended interpretation sequence found in the User’s Handbook;
- Follow-Up Questions for each mental function and FlexIndex subscale that are useful when more insight is required during the debrief session;
- a Development Commitment Table where clients identify their goals and the steps they’ll take to achieve them;
- Confidence Intervals that provide a range of scores at a specific level of probability, within which an individual’s true score is expected to fall; and
- an Action Plan (Figure 1) to help the participant identify and achieve goals indicated by the Pearman assessment.
Figure 1: Action Plan
|Download the brochure for the Pearman Personality Integrator. Register your interest to receive updates on the next Pearman Certification in Asia with Kandidata Asia
|Kandidata Asia is proud to have been the first in Asia to conduct the certification of the Pearman Personality Integrator in January 2016 in Singapore.
What makes the Pearman different from other personality profiling tools? It offers:
- More personality
- More flexibility
- More freedom
- More insight
- More coachable moments
- More applications
- More science
- More integration
What makes it unique? The Pearman Personality Integrator
- Marks the end of personality stereotypes and avoids the static labelling of personality types
- Provides diversity among mental functions
- Integrates with the EQ-i 2.0
- Offers a unique combination of personality combined with a Flex Index measuring resilience and agility
- Measures aspects of personality – what is natural and what is demonstrated
- Identifies gaps in performance
- Offers a Workplace lens and a Leadership lens
- Features a response sliding bar that takes away the commonly used forced choice
How will you be able to use the Pearman?
The Pearman Personality Integrator is a versatile tool that can be used in a variety of settings. It can be used by employers through administrators working in HR and organisational development, consultants and and coaches.The Pearman can be used to evaluate current functioning, gain understanding of how patterns of behaviour are influencing the way one works, and leverage flexibility when developing skills in areas of opportunity. Coaching is facilitated by both client and coach reports, which allow participants to readily see connections between personality factors and their behaviour.
Please refer to our website or request an info-sheet for more details.
What is the cost of the certification?
The fee for certification course will be S$ 3,200.00.
Benefits of Pearman Certification:
- Learn about the theory behind the Pearman Personality Integrator
- Learn how to interpret a Pearman report
- Learn how to provide meaningful feedback to your clients
- Understand how the Pearman report provides leadership focused results
- Understand how the science behind the tool ensures results that are reliable and valid
- Learn how to use the results as a starting point for development planning
What does certification include?
- The opportunity to take the assessment yourself and receive feedback from an experienced coach
- A two-day interactive in-class portion focused on building the skills you need in order to use the Pearman with confidence
- A free online account where you can administer and score assessments
- Free tokens which allow you to generate reports after you are certified
- A certificate that allows you to purchase and administer the Pearman
- Access to resources on the Pearman and on